Figaro is a validated electronic quality system that facilitates all aspects of the commissioning and qualification process for your project.
- The platform facilitates the generation, approval and electronic execution of all deliverables including Risk Assessments, URS’s, all GEP commissioning forms and qualification deliverables (DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ).
- The platform also manages all training, punch-listing, change control and deviations.
- As well as extensive generic forms, we can convert any word, excel or PDF forms into electronically executable forms using our proprietary FormBuilder technology.
- The system fully integrates a full project document library and design database to upload and manage all design, vendor documents and externally executed testing for a maximally efficient execution as well as a first in class turnover at project completion.
- Figaro is designed to drive excellent project execution by integrating the project schedule and roles and responsibility to drive task completion in line with project goals and delivering all progress reporting tools live on the system at the touch of a button. Please contact us (link) to discuss further how Figaro can drive quality, cost and schedule improvements on your project.
Please contact us to discuss further how Figaro can drive quality, cost and schedule improvements on your project.